Adults Only Swimup.
We got there safely, flight was early.
Greeted with a glass of champagne and a lot of big smiles.
Stayed in the adults only section, had a jacuzzi swim up suite and couldn't have been happier. The only draw back was sometimes the water took awhile to get warm. Housekeeping and turndown service were great, minibar restocked daily and the best part was having a pool right outside the back door. The adults only pool and bar were right outside the back door, nice and quiet beside the "le chic" restaurant. Seems there were some roudy people from a wedding party but we weren't disturbed at all.
All in all the nicest room we have stayed in and we have traveled south numerous times.
Restaurants and Bars:
Le chic was an experience, food was interesting but the whole effort involved in sitting for two and a half hours for all the courses was a little much. The Mexican, Caribbean and Italian restaurants were all great, probably the best overall food experience we have enjoyed down south.
The Spoon restaurant, where three buffet meals a day were served, was always open and always good had food, the restaurant staff was amazing, always ready to help.
Lots of bars throughout, the adults only was fun (and close by) the bar at the Caribbean restaurant overlooked the water, amazing at sunset.
All top shelf liquor, only local beer.
Our pool swim up was awesome, over all the pools were well kept and clean, lots of little area`s to hide away in.
The beach was very nice, white sand and blue water. Some seaweed in the mornings and snorkeling off the beach wasn`t really an option. They expect you to pay $3 US to take out the non-motorized water crafts, not a big deal but for what you pay seems a little stupid.
The grounds were truely beautiful, the staff never stopped working.
Activities on and off the Resort/Hotel:
Had a quiet week, spent an aftenoon in Playa, $15 US per person, shopping has really become upscale the last few years!
I celebrated my birtyhday, we came to the room to find a complimentary bottle of Champagne on ice and a birthday card from Itzeel, the concierge....She was fantastic :)
From arrival to departure we were amazed at the trearment we recieved, a beautiful resort with beautiful people, thank you Azul Sensatori.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos