I have never been a fan of all inclusive as it often means more quantity and less quality, with long ques at the bars & waiting for tables. With that in the back of my mind we took a late booking to the Sensatori as we thought the weather, beach, snorkelling & diving would compensate for the accommodation. How wrong I was, this hotel is superb, as clean as any hotel I have ever seen (yes as good as Switzerland, Austria & Singapore). The place is obsessively clean, they use industrial floor scrubbers on the outdoor paths, the toilets are as clean as any kitchen and a diry glass, cup or plate is unheard of.
The choice of food in the 6 restaurants is wide & varied, catering for all tastes & food is available 24 hours a day, including room service at no extra cost. The resort is billed as 'gourmet' which is stretching the definition a little but the quality is well above expectations, with lots of fresh food which is not left on the buffet too long & most of the restaurants cook to order.
Drinks are excellent with good quality Spanish wines, every coctail imaginable, cool local beer & branded spirits ( no single malt whisky or Cognac or Champagne), all served well with appropriate ice/fruit/herbs.
The beach is slightly disappointing with a lot of weed which the hotel clears daily, but it returns as fast as they clear it.
The location is quite remote & a bus or taxi is neede to get to anywhere other than the 2 adjacent hotels (owned by the same company)
The absolute best part of this hotel is the staff. Faultless! Attentive but not obtrusive, polite, friendly, excellent linguistic skills, knowlegable etc. etc. Every single one is worthy of mention & praise,but as there are so many I will only metion a few: the cleaners & chamber maids for a perfect on-going job, sports, fitness & enertainment staff , especially Manuel the gym & fitness team leader, the bar staff for fast, friendly service especially in the very busy mojito bar & the adults only bar. The management & particularly the personell department of this hotel are world class & the success that surround them is well deserved . The best all inclusive I have seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos