I love this place!!!!!! our service was impecable...yes we were privlege but remember you get what you pay for and we choose to have better service.
Our room was perfect with a ocean view...I traveled with my sis in laws for a total of 3 of us girls..We were treated like queens the whole 7 days that we stayed.
A special thanks to: Sandra. Jesus, Dominico. and Joaquin....
The drinks were so good thanks to Dominico and Jesus gave us the great choco tinis...
The food was very good overall the only restaurant that we didn't care for was the Mexican. But please remember everyone has diffrent tastes...
We really enjoyed the entertainment crew...they work very hard all day by the pools and then put on a show at 9:30 pm it was well done...thanks hector :)
I'ts true this is a very quiet resort but if you want rest and relaxation this is a perfect place.
I do agree that they need a diffrent system for the restaurant reservations for non privlege guests...
Our room was cleaned quickly every day by noon or so...our fridge was always restocked daily and if we left a note for something extra it was allways honored.
The privilege lounge is a great place to kick back and have a few wonderful drinks..thanks Jesus :)
We saw some very rude people being nasty to some of the pool butlers and I don't know how they kept their temper and just said yes sir....get over yourselves and enjoy your time away..
we are definately going back to this resort with our spouses.
relax and forget about the negative reviews...I would recommend that you upgrade if able to it was well worth it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos