The pluses are excellent in so so very many ways. To complain about the aspects of this resort is silly. After a wonderful experience I am again returning to Mayan Riviera but couldn't get the same wonderful deal I did get last year. To read such arbitrary reviews make me want to write something positive because when you have a blast you don't necessarily write a review. So here is my 2 cents a year later now that I have again booked yet another Mexican Trip. Both my partner and myself found this resort to exceed all of our expectations. I loved the modernist style to their outdoor furniture so much I went searching to try and find similar items for my own summer beach home. The things that were not 100 percent are part of life and how you view the world. As nothing is perfect go with the flow. This, however, truly came close and provided everything I was looking for in a resort. You won't be disappointed unless you demand a level of service that extends beyond upper middle class. I don't have a mansion at home. I didn't fly on my own jet to Mexico. So don't expect the upper levels of service and amenities that people are complaining about if you are not a celebrity. This isn't a private villa compound but to me it sure felt like my own personal one that I could share with the best company in the world. I exceeded what I paid cash for with timeless memories that are very relevant in my relationship. Go with an open mind and let the lobby slowly expand past the horizion itself. Amazing use of space. If my office was the lobby with this view what kind of work would I get done? Some of the staff was working very hard and I felt that bringing a stack of ones went a long way to showing my appreciation for this all inclusive resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos