We stayed here for four nights in the first week of June. It is a short 30 minute ride from CUN, The property is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The staff members, except for one of the time share sellers, were wonderful. Judith was quite helpful and Emanuel in Mike's Coffee Shop (spent quite a bit of time there) was fantastic. The bell staff and bartenders and beverage servers were always on the ball. We encountered nothing but pleasant employees, quick to greet us with a friendly Hola!
Check in was flawless and went quickly once it was 3:00 PM, check in time. We arrived about 2:00 and passed a really nice hour sipping drinks on the veranda overlooking the Caribbean. A tough wait, but someone had to do it.
The room was spacious and clean as a pin. One rap, the A/C goes off when the room is still at night, probably not an issue for honeymooners. Simply waving an arm in the air restarts the cooling system immediately. We had a view of the courtyard below and the sea beyond.
Food was very good, better than we have experienced at other all inclusive properties. Servers were attentive without being pests. That may have to do with the fact that we tip at all inclusive properties. These guys and gals are not over paid by any stretch of the imagination. Mike's offered a sugar free selection each day and that helped my blood sugar level a lot.
The pool was clean, well maintained, very well attended but never looked crowded. The pool staff members led group exercises that looked like fun (Garfield here). The beach is quite a good one. The slope is gentle and a good white sand bottom. There was sea weed but the property was on the job taking care of it.
I can recommend the Mexican themed restaurant highly. Good service, real Mexican food and only about a half hour wait when we ate there. We killed the time by getting a coffee next door a Mike' and eating dessert first. Route 66 a tip of the hat to the fabled Chicago to La highway had good food and good service. We liked the burgers.
A one hour coed massage session was a bargain at $190 USD, mom and I enjoyed it tremendously. We highly recommend this property in spite of the time seller, the rest of the staff members made up for that issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communites. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos