This resort was better than expected. The overall facility was very well kept with the grounds extremely manicured and the rooms clean and pleasant. The staff was very friendly and made sure you felt welcomed and wanted. I read some of the complaints on this site and felt most were unwarranted. The beach and ocean was clean and clear. The small amount of sea grass in the ocean and on the beach was not what some led it to believe it would be. The beach was cleaned up regularly and the ocean was filled with seaweed. We found the ocean to be refreshing and clean and spent the majority of the time on the beach and in the ocean. The rooms were clean and comfortable; not musty and dank. The decor and furnishings were a little dated and worn (the pull out sofa to be exact) but that is expected at a resort where children are welcomed causing these to be used more than an adults only location). The bar service was great and although limited in beer selection, the liquor was name brand and the pours were generous; not watered down as some complaints suggested. The food was average to good and all of the restaurants were available with little to no waiting. Our room was secure and the cleaning staff was very attentive. If you happen to have left out a valuable item a note was placed next to that item to make you aware to lock it up in the safe. If you take the key with you then you would not have had an issue. Overall the resort better than expected and I would recommend this to couples and families with children or to couples alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos