Went there for a week with my husband, son and his family and friends. Two of our g kids were in our room. A 7 yr old girl and a 13 yr old boy. Ended up with about 25 of us. 5 teens and 3 under 10. The fun was we were on a family vacation together...esp us with 5 of our 7 g kids with us! The place was huge. 4 pools. Beach a bit dirty sea grass etc. Pools warm. Problems....hate hate the bathroom set ups. Pain in the butt trying to take a shower etc unless we knew the 13 yr old was out since walking in on g mom getting out of the shower is not on a teens top ten lists of things to do. The bathroom was open to the entrance door...no place to hide! The teen club was described by our kids as a bunch of fat 10 yr olds playing video games..nothing for a 13,14.15,16 to do except go to the hot lobby after dinner to get on their phones. The little kids club was the same. No airconditioning in their club and very childish coloring as activities. The buffet was ok. They should have a kid friendly section with lower counter height with nuggets hot dogs etc. The other issue we had with the buffet was the hostess sitting us at lunch. Worried we were wet..not just us...like everyone......like lady...we have proper coverups or clothes on.....did everything but check our butts...this was very anoying to say the least! Yes you should not be dripping. Agree you shouldn't be dripping but the chairs sould be covered in a water resistant outdoor material. I wouldn't go there again..not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos