I went to Ocean Coral & Turquesa with 2 college friends. I loved that it was an all-inclusive place as I didn't intend to go far from the beach or the bar. There were a few weddings there over the weekend, and a good mix of different age groups (not all geriatric, families, or 20-somethings). I liked that the kids' area was on one end of the resort, since I went to escape my kids. ;D The food was decent in the buffet restaurant (Villa Marina, I think), but I really enjoyed the food in both the Italian restaurants and the Japanese Hibachi restaurant. The wine was reasonably priced (as the only alcohol not included in the all-inclusive) and I discovered a new drink (new to me).... mojitos! Yum!
We booked a snorkel trip and one of my friends also booked a SCUBA dive through the same on-site group. This was affordable, enjoyable, and totally worth it.
We were able to get lots of bottled water to stay hydrated in between margarita,s mojitos, and gin & tonics.
I gave 4 starts instead of 5 because some things were a little confusing... like reserving a table at the outdoor Italian restaurant and the Japanese hibachi restaurant. We also had to request a 2nd dehumidifier for the room, and empty them both 2x a day, because the room was really musty when we first got there. The pull out sofa was not super comfortable, but they never are, so I had low expectations and can sleep anywhere. Other than that, it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos