Just got back this week from our two week vacation at the Ocean Coral. At first we noticed the small problems, but decided to not worry about them and focus on having fun. The evening shows were good, with very hard working entertainers, who seemed to be working 12 hr. days. They spent all day around the resort giving lessons and all kinds of entertainment and then the evening show. I would like to give our favorite waiter Ottileo a thank you. Our favorite bar tender was Juan at the pool bar. He worked harder and faster than anyone, anywhere.
The resort was small enough to easily get around to the pool, beach, restaurants etc. We would have liked to find a place that was slightly quieter some days at the pool, but enjoyed the activities. We never put our towels out in the early morning and we always found loungers somewhere. If you had a larger group it might be needed, but not for 2 people. This place was very clean. They washed everything constantly. The food was very good. Enough choices everyday. Our favorite restaurant was the outside Italian restaurant that did flambees. WONDERFUL. The only restaurant that we did not eat at was the American Route 66. Other people's reviews made us feel that it wasn't worth trying. We were able to eat most nights at the different A La Cartes and only spent a few dinners at the Buffet. We would recommend this hotel. But don't forget to get the dehumidifier for your room. We had to empty it at least once a day as it was to the top. Our only small complaints was the hardness of the mattress. It definitely needed some sort of topper. The ceiling fan was crazy, so we could not use it. And lastly the resort looked slightly worn. I guess because they were cleaning it so often, upholstery does not stand up forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos