The pictures on-line were real, this was a beautiful and well kept resort. This resort was very clean from the pools to the rooms. Previous reviews suggested asking for a dehumidifier which was EXCELLENT advice to decrease some musty odor present just near the entrance of the room. The food had good variety, the Japanese, Mexican and Caribbean restaurant were very good, the Italian was ok. The theater area was very small and warm. We snorkeled through the Apple group, but it was pricey for the amount of time you spent in the water. A portion was at the snorkel company beach for lunch and "rest" which could have been avoided. We biked into Puerto Morales as an activity with a guide and that was easy, free and fabulous(except for non-functioning helmets provided). The village is very quaint and felt comfortable and safe. There were multiple snorkeling trips leaving from there that visited a better part of the reef. We were greeted with a tropical beverage which was greatly appreciated. The only hassle was obtaining beach chairs. Even though there is a "Do not save" policy, it was not enforced. The kiddy pool area was a nice escape, not many kids and an available bartender. During busy times wait staff was overwhelmed which disappointed some, but I do not mind going to the bar for my drinks. Building 15 was a perfect location (suggested from previous reviews) if you like a quiet area. Overall we were very pleased with our choice, and might consider staying in the village. The only solicitation was done via a piece of paper upon arrival that my husband tossed about joining the Privlege group. The biggest disadvantage about not joining was you were not allowed to make dinner reservations, which meant the club members took many of the choice times. We would be likely to return here or try another location of H10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos