We were pleased with our stay. The beach is beautiful (staff are constantly grooming), the ocean is a mesmorizing mix of blues. The people both guests and staff - wonderful! We stayed 2/8-2/15. Our check-in was smooth - front desk folks were great. Our room and deck - awesome - clean, big and great views!
Special call outs to the fabulous staff - Daily activities - many thanks to Monica, Nellie, Oli, Samantha, Isrial. Our waitress Veronica who made sure we had a cool drink as we hung out in the Cabanas next to the pool bar. And bar tender Gasper who amped things up at the pool bar.
We ate at the Steak and Seafood place - don't be afraid that the Rib Eye says Cajun. It is not spicy. Order medium rare. It was awesone and huge. Italian was wonderful (we ate outside and had meal cooked at table) . We also had Mexican. My fajitas were good. The Japanese joint, we went to twice. It was a big hit for all ages (over 14 that is as there is a minimum age on eating there). Fresh fruit was juicy and sweet - best Honey Dew melon ever.
Puerto Morelos is approximately an hour walk (or take taxi). The snorkeling is awesome! Seriously, you need to go. We had 7 people and were able to negotiate 20 bucks each for a 2 hr excursion which took us to 2 spots. We also enjoyed doing some shopping. Cheaper then resort and Playa.
Criticisms - the nasty spa/zen music which played 2 evenings from 8-10ish PM at the pool bar which is where the fiesta was scheduled to start at 10:30 with music and dancing. I could not go from "backrub" music to party so went to bed early on both nights and one was a Friday :-(
If you like tea. There is none in the room. Nab some tea bags from the Lobby Bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos