We visited Ocean Coral for a week and it very much exceeded our excpectations. This resort by far had the best food we have had in Mexico and we've been going to different areas of Mexico for over 10 years. It was easy to get into the restaurants. No getting up at the crack of dawn to run down and stand in line to make a reservation - we just showed up at 6pm and were immediately seated at the Mediterranean Grill. For the Sansai restaurant we went down at 5:45 and had the choice of 6,7:30 or 9pm seating. This restaurant was our favorite. The buffet was great as well and since we had kids the majority of our meals were at the buffet. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful (great pool service) and always had activities for everyone. The one day we rolled our own Sushi and another we watched how to make guacamole and then all got to have some. Loved the cappucino cafe. Free Wi-fi in the lobby was a bonus. There was sometimes a challenge to get loungers at the pool but we managed. As well, this resort is not near any shopping (it's fairly remote) so if you need this not the resort for you. However, they did offer a free shuttle into Cancun every morning at 9:15 for shoppers. They also had a small array of vendors on the Friday night that were selling their wares and we were able to get most of our shopping done (aside from Vaniella and duty free). This was enough shopping for us. Not very many vendors on the beach which was refreshing. If I could offer any advice I would say get your Vaniella at the duty free at the airport or else in town as the gift shop was a little overpriced. We would definitely return to this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos