Hotel was beatiful, cleaned, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The food was plentiful and delicious, esp for dinner. Drinks were good and bartenders and servers were friendly and did the best they could to keep up. They need to have more staff by the pool area because it was packed everyday from 10 to 5pm and it took a while to get drinks. It wasn't for the lack of hustle, just not enough people working to keep up. If you do go lay out on the beach, which was gorgeous, you would be lucky to get drinks because there would be only 2 people working the whole beach. They did the best they could. There were 3 weddings there when we stayed. Not good for the rest of the guests because some of them acted like they owned the place and were quite drunk at night and we know what that leads to. We like to have fun with the best of them, but it wasn't always a safe feeling at night at the pool bar during activities becaue there would be 30 plus super drunk guys hitting on anything that moves, married, other's girlfriends, ect. After the 1st fight that almost broke out we were done with the activities there. A little loud when they wee done at 2am too. That was really the only negative, sorry. Rooms were great and very clean and the wait staff at the restaraunts were great! Plent of english speaking staff at this place, which was nice. Been to some where there was hardly enough. Everyone was really friendly. I know tips were included, but bring some ones to tip the staff, they work so hard and a dollar here and there goes a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos