This was our second visit to Turquesa. We were upgraded to an ocean view room. The staff (cleaning,waiter,service) was always friendly and attentive to our needs. The four large pools are seperated by variety. The northernmost pool (Daisy Club) is a family oriented area with activities availble for those with young children. The next pool south is an activities pool for younger athletic types. Then the bar pool for the social drinking. On the southern most end is what we call the privalege pool. It is not reserved for privalege and is typically the quietest pool. The beach is beautiful and sea weed was raked away daily. There is shade available at all pools and beach area. This trip I enjoyed the water sports - Hobie Cat Catamaran every day in the turquoise water and excellant shared charter (deep sea fishing $). The food and restuarants offer a multitude of selection. There is always something available to satisfy your palate. We love the fajitas at the mexican restuarant. Grilled sea bass was found nearly daily in the buffet and is a delicious fish. The buffet has theme nights and something different is always available. The Marina afternoon buffet is nice for snacky type lunch. Bar service is good - occasionally there is a line for service. Typically the wait is only minutes. The evening shows that we have seen are excellent. We met quite a few people who have visited Turquesa before and say that they will return again. That says a lot for the resort and staff. The rooms were cleaned daily. The rooms are well maintained, and large with outdoor patios for relaxation. We were on the third floor of building four and the shower water pressure and temperature fluctuation are our only complaint. Had we requested a room with improved shower facilities - I know the hotel would try to accomidate the request - but we did not want to leave the view and quiet room location. The grounds are beautiful. Do not just stay on your end of the resort. Walk the resort grounds and experience the whole package. We met too many people who did not know the locations of all that the resort has to offer. To all of the friendly helpful staff at Turquesa (too many to mention by name) - Thanks - Would we visit Turquesa again? Most definately!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos