I had bought the privilege package for our stay at Ocean Coral. I stayed there in July 2012 with my boyfriend. I'll just go over a few things at the privilege perspective:
Rooms: The regular privilege rooms were all gone so they upgraded us a corner ocean front room. The view was amazing and our balcony was huge, but because it was a corner suite, we didn't have the outdoor jacuzzi. We were in building 7 next to the privilege pool and right behind the privilege beach so it was very quiet. Room were clean and massive! We had two bathrooms - the one beside the outside door was handy when we had to take a quick bathroom break from the beach. We also had two sitting areas, one in the front we never used or even turned one the TV, the other we used to put our clothes and presents on. Beds were a bit stiff, but I like a firm mattress.
Pools: I didn't find a bad pool. We didn't go into the kids pool though which seemed very loud. The activities pool is definitely the most fun. The temperature of the water was perfect too, just a little bit of heat so you didn't lose your breath when you jumped in.
Bars: Long waits. Every time. It was quicker to grab a drink from the other side of the bar than wait for the pool bar. The lobby bars also had a long wait unless you were grabbing a drink at noon.
Restaurants: Every one was awesome! We were able to make reservations because we were privileged guests, but often didn't and had no problem getting a table. The tiramisu in the cafe was awesome! The privilege lounge was great for breakfast, but it as a horrible musty smell. A bit hard to get used to when you first arrive.
The only downside was the heat in this hotel. The lobby doesn't have AC and it seemed the only way you could escape the heat was either in your room or in the gift shop. Otherwise the hotel was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos