Myself,wife and teenagers age 17 & 14 arrived on April 21st at 1:00 p.m. and were in our room (Bldg. #17) within 1 hour with no hassels from time share or any other sales pitches. The rooms (which we had two of), are kind of old decor but you are only there to sleep and change for dinner. I emailed the resort twice before we went to ask for rooms on the same floor or at least the same Bldg. When we got the the rooms they were one room apart ! The mattress's could be better but that would be our only complaint. We always had hot water and clean towels and always had fresh water,beers, and soft drinks in the fridge's. We only ate at the buffet for dinner once and that was the night we arrived and had no complaints about choice or amount of food variety offered. We ate at all ala carts except the fusion (privilaged) and all were very good and the least favorite was the Mexican and Best was all of the others. Breakfast is what it is at any resort so we never had any problems with finding something to eat in the morning from fresh fruit to omelets made to order. Lunch was at buffet or choice of three other snack bars and never had a problem finding a wide choice. The pools are nothihng short of FANTASTIC ! As for there not being enough lounge chairs for everyone, we got to the pool every morning by 9 a.m. and never had a problem but if you got there after 10:30 then you couldnt find more than 1 together. most people do reserve theirs before 9, but come on it takes 2 seconds to run down and plop a towel where you want it. Staff at the Ocean Coral are very eager to please and are always busy trying to please you. We do tip on vacation but you dont have to and it made no differance in service if you did or didn't tip. The resort is very,very clean and never had any problem getting or waiting more than a minute or two on the busiest of times to get a drink. Beach is great and it does have sea grass but they clean it often. The grounds are simply beautiful ! My final words for this resort are the ones who wrote negative reviews must never be able to be pleased and if you dont go to this resort, "YOU WILL BE MISSNG OUT". Thank you Ocean Coral for a great time and we will be back next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos