we stayed at this resort for 5 days with friends our view looked over a side pool which was fine. the resort is smaller which makes it easier to get around. the beach was ok there was alot of reef that washed up but they worked very hard to keep it clean. we loved the mexican restaurant and italian. there is no evening buffet so if you want to eat you have to dress up or grab a a hamburger before they close down for the day. the birds are horrible at the hamburger shack i had a bird litterly take an entire hot dog in a bun off my plate while i was getting my drink that didnt bother us they have to eat too:) the ocean was a beautiful blue with white sand and plenty of chairs to sit by the ocean. oh there is an elevator so if your on the second floor no worries. some of us smoke that was permitted all over except inside areas and not in your room but the balconies are fine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos