I've just returned from this resort and am already looking to go back! I stayed here for a week and upgraded to an ocean front swim-up suite in the Premier Club section (Room 3116) and thanks to Roger on the front desk who sorted out a great deal, I'm very glad I did.
The resort is amazing; the staff, the restaurants and food, the hotel services, everything. The staff are all very polite and welcoming, and can't do enough for you.
The rooms are very big with comfy beds, excellent showers, good A/C and I think all rooms have a jacuzzi bath in them too. The rooms were cleaned immaculately every day, down to the point of everything being neatly lined up and positioned nicely in the bathrooms.
All of the restaurants are very good and have great food with plenty of choice and excellent service. I ordered room service a couple of times which had a reasonable menu selection and turned up promptly and still hot.
All of the swimming pools and surrounding areas and very clean and tidy and very well maintained. The staff are constantly walking around offering to get drinks for you and will soon be back with whatever you order. The beach is very nice and cleaned early every morning. I didn't use the beach a lot, other than to walk up and down it, but people did say the seabed was a little rocky. The sea is so clean and clear though!
The bar staff in the evening (and the day) were excellent. As Alex would say - "Cheers mate!" in his best british accent! Superb service and your usual drinks well remembered, every time.
Thanks to Vanessa in the World Cafe for starting the day off at breakfast so well. Always happy to see you and will come and talk to you about your day and how you are.
I didn't use the spa facilities at all but I did hear (from a guest staying at the hotel, a masseur) the massages were very good.
I used the hospitality room in the hotel at the end of my stay due to checking out by 12pm and having an evening flight. This can be booked in advance with the concierge so you can have a shower and get changed before you leave and was definitely worth doing if you can't arrange a late check-out.
To finish the review, I don't think I have anything negative to say about the resort at all. Highly recommended to anyone considering it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos