We spent a short two nights here the last week of March due to Secrets The Vine being overbooked during our stay there. What a beautiful resort! The swim out rooms surrounding the semi-private pools are lovely. The ocean view rooms are amazing, too! The rooms are so clean, serene, and quiet. My only room complaint is the pillows are toooooo big.
We had a lot of fun at the swim-up bar pool. The main pool is large and did not seem crowded at all. Plenty of floats to use at any time. Heated water.
We had a couple of really good meals. One at Bordeaux and one at the Asian restaurant. The breakfast buffet was great and they had serve-yourself Mimosas and Bloody Marys (they would bring you whatever you wanted of course!). The only thing I didn't like about the breakfast restaurant is that it was so dark. It's nice at night to have a dimly lit candlelight ambiance, but at breakfast I'd rather see the sunshine.
There are a couple of guys I need to mention. One is Israel Alvarez, our bellman. What a great asset to the resort. He made sure to point out things to us on the way to the room so that we could get a feel for the resort. He is so nice we feel we've made a new friend. (Since we checked in and out a couple of times, we got to know him pretty well...lol.) The other great guy was Randy...or was it Rudy? He knows who we're talking about :) He's at the front desks much of the time with a big welcoming smile and service beyond compare. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you both again for a longer stay!
You are greeted with champagne and a "welcome home". Beautiful foliage, rooms, pools, and staff that treats you like they've known you forever. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos