We were on a 13 person family Christmas vacation. Although there were some room glitches when we arrived, the staff were very quick to accommodate us. The one thing Secrets Silversands has going for it is it's staff!!! Antonia and Andrea at the World Cafe treated us like family (that they loved having around). I actually can't say enough about each staff member we encountered. They all went out of their ways to make sure we were happy and well taken care of and made it seem like it was a pleasure to help us out.
The only downside to our stay was the beach (which the staff were constantly working on to clean) and the polluted water. I'm a fan of playing in the ocean and the floating garbage was a turn off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos