The beach is the worst one we've ever seen in Mexico -- very rocky and only 2 feet deep. Our room was uncomfortably hot. We wasted lots of time trying to get a cooler one. Concierge wasn't interested in helping until we asked for a manager. Matre des refused to seat us as a group unless they got a sizeable tip. Outdoor entertainment room uncomfortably hot. Dangerous to walk around the hotel -- we're aware of at least 6 people who fell (non-alcohol related). Concierge was not interested when we reported it. Overpriced and a one apple vacation for us. We'd never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos