October 4th -13th. We just returned from 9 glorious days at Secrets Silversands, this was also our 4th time to visit there. The ride from the airport is about 15 minutes, then you are greeted at the lobby with cool towels and a cold drink!
Check in is very quick and soon you will open the door to your suite and be amazed at how big the room is and how very bright and clean. We were in building 3. The beds are heaven to fall asleep in every evening.
There are many pools surrounding the resort, the main pool has activities from water aerobics to pool volleyball. The staff that work around the pool to provide you with drinks are very hard workers and always so eager to please you, please remember to give them a tip, it is greatly appreciated.
The restaurants are gorgeous and NO RESERVATIONS required except, for the Japanese hibachi table, then you must have a reservation as there are two hibachi tables. The food in all the restaurants is absolutely delicious, I really can't pick one over the other they all have their specialties.
Every evening there is some kind of entertainment in the theater or at the veranda bar, it is fun and relaxing. The entertainment staff is the best, these folks are always trying to make your vacation fun! They run all the activities and have so much fun doing it, they will learn your names very quickly.
If you have any specific questions please feel free to email me as I do love talking about the Silversands. I miss my family there and will see them again in February:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos