“Awesome”

Aquanauts Dive Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquanauts Dive Adventures is your premier dive shop offering world class service. We provide experienced instructors, quality equipment rental free of charge and an ever increasing number of fun and exciting dive sites. Located in Hotel Hacienda Morelos, just one block south of town square. Services include: * Scuba diving in beautiful coral reefs and amazing cenotes * PADI certification classes and discover scuba* Coral reef and cenote snorkeling* Sport fishing expeditions* Custom and private toursVisit our newest location, Aquanauts Tour Boutique, directly on the town square.
Novi, MI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Had a great time with this dive crew. Crescent mad the booking very easy. Located on a great beach. Would highly recommend them to any body!

1 Thank koosh0122

tjpseattle
“Dive Jewel!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

We cannot say enough good praise about William and Aquanauts Dive Adventures in Puerto Morelos! We had not been diving in almost 5 years so we took a refresher course before we did a dive. William is not only the most meticulous diver we've work with but an amazingly friendly, honest guy. I would most highly recommend that if you're anywhere on the Eastern coast of Mexico that you make the trip to drive with these guys!

Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed February 28, 2009

I traveled to Puerto Morelos with my family and stayed at an all-inclusive resort about 10 minutes north of town. I picked this shop based on internet research and was extremely pleased. On the first day I arrived, I dove in the afternoon and William (the owner) took me out alone for a two tank dive. For a couple days I dove with the shop at the hotel where I was staying (to avoid the cab fare) but ultimately returned to Aquanauts because of the experience. The boats only take 4 - 6 divers max and there are a number of great dives within a 10 - 15 minute boat ride. On our last day, we did a drift dive further offshore and saw several nurse sharks. These guys go above-and-beyond to give you a good experience and I highly recommend them.

New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great Dive Staff”
Reviewed January 21, 2009

My partner selected this dive shop on a walkin basis in December-08. He knew nothing about it previously. What good luck! William Avila, owner and principle dive master took him on a dive on the under-dived reef at Puerto Morelos, just south of Cancun. On the dive was a trainee dive master from Holland. There were no other divers on the 2 tank dive. My partner said that is was the safest dive ever. He is an experienced diver with over 70 dives logged. Sites visited were Abadejohs (65 ft) and the Aquarium (40ft). The reef at Puerto Morelos was very clean with lots of live corals and many fish - grouper, rays, morays and tons of the colorful reef fish.
Cost for 2 tank dive with all equipment and a full wet suit was US$65.00.
This is a PADI certified operation. William is a PADI master suba diver trainer, cave certified with lots of industrial experience.
My partner highly recommends it to anyone seeking to dive in the area.

calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Friendly professional family run operation”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

I've done two days of diving with Aquanauts Dive Adventures. This is a well run dive operation. The staff are friendly, divemasters knowledgeable, and boat captains experienced in rough seas. The ratio of divemaster\diver is about 3\1 so everyone gets the attention they need.

There are a number of nice divesites in the area. My last dive was to a sunken boat; about 90ft with a slight current. We saw lots of fish, some reef sharks, and a school of 20-30 eagle rays. I will definitely dive with them again.