“Nothing short of amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Abbey Del Sol

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Morelos
Abbey Del Sol
Minneapolis
“Nothing short of amazing”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

I can say without any hesitation that my stay at Abby Del Sol surpassed and and all expectations that I had. The town is amazing and the people were absolutely wonderful. I never had a bad meal thanks to Abby's advice and I expect I will be back very soon. Perhaps August! I loved it.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
California
Reviewed May 1, 2009

Love this place. Would never stay anywhere else. That would just be silly.

• Stayed April 2009
San Diego, CA
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I had such relaxing time at Abbey Del Sol. The price was right and the area/town was safe and Mexican chill. The staff was nice, the rooms were clean and it was all a hop and a skip to an amazing beach. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed April 17, 2009

We just came back from Abbey Del Sol and thoroughly enjoyed our time and experience there. If you are looking for some quality family time, meeting and eating with the locals you have found the right place!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed January 25, 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at Abbey Del Sol for 6 nights.
This was a most enjoyable and relaxing time for me.
These beautiful grounds are nestled between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, which gives you the choice to chose places to visit and still not have to travel too far from your home base.
My l bedroom apartment was fully equipped with everything to prepare my meals, get a good night's sleep and a large balcony to do my yoga.
During my visit the owner (Abby) was there, preparing activities and taking care of all the guests. This added so many more choices and a special touch to a fantastic vacation.
If you are looking for a fantastic getaway, this is the one.
Abbey Del Sol is my future vacation destination

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)