“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Posada Amor

Posada Amor
Ranked #89 of 137 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Restaurant of the Hotel Posada Amor, called by the same name, is now closed. Instead its another great place, La Terraza, they moved here 3 months ago. Come visit. You can also have a drink and sit outside by the bar and get your food served here. :-)
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

We were here on a Sunday. They have a Sunday brunch buffet here but we did not want that much to eat so we opted to eat off the menu. Very good Mexican eggs. My fiancee had hotcakes which were very good. Awesome fresh squeezed orange juice. Good service and inexpensive. I would go back again.

• Visited April 2012

boston, ma
“Great bar stop, bartender made best mojito on PM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Hola,
We stopped here and had drinks at the little outdoor bar. There were a few other folks there too enjoying the 2 for 1 on Margaritas and Mojitos. The bartender was friendly and made really good drinks. I loved my Mojito--the mint was nice and fresh.

We had no issues with bill--it was quite inexpensive at the 2 for 1 and he even gave us a bar snacks.

I recommend coming there when you need a little break from the sun and sand!

• Visited March 2012
Delaware,OH
“Warning! Warning! Warning!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Absolutely do NOT go here! There is a little bar in this estsablishment called Que Horra Es? and my wife and two friends had a couple shots of tequilla and when the bill came the server charged us $140.00 and claimed we had 33 shots!!! We challenged the bill and then I thought they we going to start a fight! DO NOT GO HERE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!

1 Thank JohnSarahDelaware_OH
st. louis, missouri
“Great sunday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Have eaten here several times over last couple years.oldest restaurant in Pomo.very nice staff-they even went to store and bought me a local brand of tequila I hadn't been able to find.sunday brunch is great-lots of fresh fruit, omelets ,Mexican standards. I go every time I am in Pomo

Fontenay-le-Comte, France
“Good, Reasonably Priced Food. Very Child Friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

We had a mid-week lunch at Posada Amor with our three young children. The proprietor was a model of welcome: extremely attentive and good with the children. The decor could be kindly described as "vivid" but it did rather fit with the location and the town.

The menu was a mixture of Mexican and the usual international staples. The kids had, well, kid food - a cheese burger, a minute steak and a breaded fish fillet, all of which were fine. The adults had mole chicken (good mole) and what were discribed as "Mexican Shrimps", presumably because they came from Mexico, were cooked by a Mexican and had peppers with them. Whatever, they were very good and the platters were left clean.

Service was a little slow, but largely, I suspect, because the food was actually being cooked to order rather than being slopped out of simmering vats by a half human character in a blood stained apron. The place was very quiet, which was odd, because the food was good and prices reasonable: we got out for 860 Peso for five - call it $70 or a shade under €60.

We went on our way burping contentedly and would return if fate ever guides our feet once more to Puerto Morelos.

• Visited February 2012