“Good Restaurant in Puerto Morelos with good Prices”
Review of El Pirata

El Pirata
Ranked #18 of 138 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant El Pirata se encuentra a tan solo 100 mts del parque principal de Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo. Cuenta con un menu altamente variado el cual comprende de: Parrilla Argentina, Pastas, Mariscos, Comida Mexicana, Desayunos, Comida y Cena. Sus especialidades son: La parrilla Argentina, La sopa de mariscos, camarones mariposa al mojo de ajo, entre otros. Ambiente relajado, comida exquisita y musica agradable.
Playa Del Carmen- Mexico
“Good Restaurant in Puerto Morelos with good Prices”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We just had dinner last night at El Pirata based on recommendation from a few friends.
The Service was great , friendly and efficient. We ordered the Mixed Ceviche which was unfortunately just ok and took forever to be delivered. The other meals the fish filet veracruzana and the Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese where very. The Atmosphere of the restaurant is cozy and is close to the Main Square. I did not try the Argentinean Grilled Meat Options but there looked very good and also had a fair price. In overall this restaurant is a great choice with many dishes offered and something for every one, grilled meat, Mexican dishes, Seafood, Pasta and so on.

• Visited August 2013

• Czech first
Cleveland, Georgia
“Nice.....Good Brekfast and Dinner”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Really a nice little spot just a block off main square. Terrific breakfast, excellent dinners (fish). Staff is excellent. This little town has so many good restaurants, so one has to be good to say in business.......and these guys are good! Like most in PM, very reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013
Eureka, California
“Juicy”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I ate here several times and enjoyed all the meals. One night I came by to have a cocktail and was a little too warm to eat yet. However, I watched as the waitress brought out some steaks for a table next to me. I haven't had the best experiences with beef down here. I decided to order a New York, M.R. It came out perfectly cooked and I was amazed at the flavor. Juicy and tender and the only problem I had was when the waitress delivered a filet to another table. Should I have had that? It also looked beautiful! Great place to eat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Coll5656
Calgary
“Great place to have a meal!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went to El Pirata on our last night in Mexico. It's a pretty small place with less than 10 tables I would say. Nice and cozy atmosphere, where the chef grills the food on a grill just as you walk in. I had the T-bone special, which was a steak, baked potatoe and a glass of wine for about $16 usd. Great value and a great meal. Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed their meals. My one complaint, would be the singing Mexican guy that walked through the restaurant. Obviously this isn't El Pirata's fault, but he was super loud and then pissed when we didn't want to give him a tip for his singing. It was very hard talk while he was in there, 15 min or so. Again, not El Pirata's fault. Otherwise this was a great place to eat and I would recommend it to all!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TheSpiderX
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
“Authentic Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Mt wife and I had lunch here over our Mexico visit and really loved the place. Great tacos and cold beer! Service was excellent and the salsa, along with other dips, were incredible with the nacho chips. Alot of places to choose from in Puerto Morales, choose this one!!

• Visited April 2013