This property had just been taken over by the new owners and they were working to update it. It was a great value for the dollar. In all fairness, the amenities were not up and running like the restaurant or bar; however I suspect that has changed by now. Lots of great places to eat very close by so it wasn't a big deal. We picked up beer and drinks at the local convenience store and used a cooler bag with ice to serve ourselves which was just fine. The rooms were very dated but super nice big size and very clean. I would stay here again, but if your expecting a 4 star American resort your in the wrong place. It had a very welcoming attitude with very good staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find sun soaked tranquility. A secluded haven nestled on white sand beaches in an all year long summer. Expansive views to the Caribbean Sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. A refuge for those travelers who knows where to experience an affordable and Idyllic Caribbean vacation. Come discover the essence of Hacienda Morelos, with relaxed tropical interiors and an intimate terrace emanating sensations that are timeless, unforgettable and passionately low-key. A peaceful hotel situated in the down town of this vibrant coastal village and less than a few steps walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hotel Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos