Hotel Hacienda is an unassuming hotel from the street. Once you get to your room, it's anything but. All rooms open to the beach from the rear. It isn't fancy, but it is clean and close to everything. The bed is large and comfortable, plenty of hot water, tile floor, balcony, maid service every day. The staff was so friendly. It is very quiet. I liked it so more, I came back for another two nights after a trip to Mahahual. Again, it isn't fancy, but it is worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find sun soaked tranquility. A secluded haven nestled on white sand beaches in an all year long summer. Expansive views to the Caribbean Sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. A refuge for those travelers who knows where to experience an affordable and Idyllic Caribbean vacation. Come discover the essence of Hacienda Morelos, with relaxed tropical interiors and an intimate terrace emanating sensations that are timeless, unforgettable and passionately low-key. A peaceful hotel situated in the down town of this vibrant coastal village and less than a few steps walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hotel Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos