We spent one night here before checking in at the Grand Luxxe. I’ve stayed in a lot of small hotels in Mexico, but I could not recommend this one. The room was worn out – the faucet in the bathroom sink was covered with rust. The safe was broken and both of the outside doors were smaller than their frames so I doubt that the locks did much. Probably the worst of the night was waking up to loud screaming that went on quite a while – there wasn’t much sleep after that.
Even though the ocean view was lovely, I’d stay away from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find sun soaked tranquility. A secluded haven nestled on white sand beaches in an all year long summer. Expansive views to the Caribbean Sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. A refuge for those travelers who knows where to experience an affordable and Idyllic Caribbean vacation. Come discover the essence of Hacienda Morelos, with relaxed tropical interiors and an intimate terrace emanating sensations that are timeless, unforgettable and passionately low-key. A peaceful hotel situated in the down town of this vibrant coastal village and less than a few steps walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hotel Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos