This lovely little hotel was a shining beacon after spending over 3 weeks at Uncle Hugo's. (review on that) I walked in on a Friday morning tired and hot and talked to Leslie at the front desk. I was checked in efficiently and quickly. The double queen room was very clean, NO BUGS (other review!) and I had everything I needed. When I was done on the beach for the day I would shower and hang at the pool and watch the fishermen come in. I'd sit on the deck and read as the sun set. There was wi-fi in the lobby and sometimes off the (closed) restaurant patio. Justina and Leslie made my final 5 nights in Puerto Morelos delightful and I would return in a heartbeat. Gracias amigas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find sun soaked tranquility. A secluded haven nestled on white sand beaches in an all year long summer. Expansive views to the Caribbean Sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. A refuge for those travelers who knows where to experience an affordable and Idyllic Caribbean vacation. Come discover the essence of Hacienda Morelos, with relaxed tropical interiors and an intimate terrace emanating sensations that are timeless, unforgettable and passionately low-key. A peaceful hotel situated in the down town of this vibrant coastal village and less than a few steps walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hotel Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos