“Just lovely!”
Review of Cafe Layla

Cafe Layla
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Cafe Layla offers cool sea breezes and lovely sea views with your Mexican Breakfast and Healthy Asian-Fusion Lunch..... Backgammon in the new Lounge area with your cappuccino, teas, smoothies, and Fresh Juices.... Jazz Brunch on Sundays - live music from 11am Eat, drink, chill.......
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Lovely ambience, nice food, & great free music on the Saturday I visited for brunch
Small cafe where food is freshly prepared...... hot cakes with fruit were delicious.

1  Thank hutchinm
robintraveler1, Owner at Cafe Layla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wonderful to have you with us...and Sunday there is live music as well...Jazz sax, or Flamenco guitar ..... depending on the weekend. Thank you for your thumbs UP !!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

My wife and I just came back from visiting Puerto in April. W walked around and found some really good food for local prices! Cafe Layla was one of the gems we were so blessed to find. Might be too much information but man! I was moaning while eating because the food was just that good. We had to give the cook a hug. They have vegan and vegetarian dishes on their menu as well. They allowed us to go on a tour of the place and it has such beautiful views. My wife and I enjoyed the people and the cute little kitty cats. We don't have one negative thing to say about the place. We just wish they were open for our next visit in sept. Sad times. Definitely try this place. You won't regret it.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Syncere S

Thank you for your syncere recommendation ! I hope other travelers enjoy it as much as you did.....!!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Great little outdoor cafe with a view of the sea, but shaded so you do not have to worry about melting in the sun! We were able to eat breakfast there twice, but wish we had more time to try lunch. Next time! I stuck with light meals and just had cappuccino and smoothies both times, but delicious and fresh. My mom stopped by and had the homemade bread and jam-two thumbs up. My fiance had the Eggs Benedict with ham (instead of salmon). This is his number 1 breakfast item to order no matter where he is and said it was probably the best one he has ever had. I did steal some of his potatoes which I'm still trying to figure out how they taste so good without a visual trace of oil or butter. Tell me your secrets! We cannot wait to return!

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Cafe Layla is a lovely open air cafe facing the sea. My daughter and her fiance were staying at guesthouse and i joined them for breakfast there. The food was wonderful! Everything i tried was delicious . They have many healthy options . I also want to say the staff is lovely . It has such a relaxing & friendly atmosphere. The owners Robin& Steve are lovely to chat with . The are very helpful in suggesting things to do in the area! Thanks for the wonderful time at Cafe Layla!

Reviewed June 3, 2019

We ate here, had coffee here, and then we stayed at the guest house. The food is fresh with many healthy options. The gazpacho was cool and refreshing on a hot day, and the juices and smoothies are fresh and with quality ingredients. The omelettes we had were well made and tasted great. We also had the spring rolls one day. It was a refreshing snack on a hot day.

Date of visit: May 2019