Tripadvisor

Sun, 2/23
8:00 PM
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Swedish, Thai, Scandinavian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mamma Mia is the Phuket restaurant where new influences are thriving alongside traditional cooking. In between the three of us, running Mamma Mia, we have more than fifty five years of restaurant experience, both from the kitchen and the dining room. And we always try to make sure that this experience is shown in the quality of food, drinks and service. We want to create an atmosphere that is warm with caring staff and an overall professionalism.At Mamma Mia we provide our customers with a lot of different kinds of food with flavors from far and away and we also serve the very best imported quality steaks in our grill and a la cart menus.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

amazing food . The beef was super tasty .Service was great . I will definitely go back for sure either order beef again or maybe try salmon

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It offers incredible assortment and decisions for the clients . I am actually enamored with the taste and administration. I am truly captivated by the cordial help , kind and quiet staff . Incredible spot to have nourishment.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was a great experience from the restaurant. I enjoyed the steak food and it was so prompt and efficient . Loved the food . This was my 2nd visit and it worth it .

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Checked this place out walking by, the open uncovered dining area looked super chill so I decided to take a seat and give it a try ...
I had the imported Tenderloin served on a wood plank surrounded but the most amazing tasting mashed potatoes I have ever had. And the beef was delicious as well. Service great to boot and the drinks were fairly priced compared to some other places I have visited of late.
I will go back for sure and either order the beef again or maybe I will try the salmon.....I definitely recommend Checking our MM

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

The food is ok here, there are definitely better Italian restaurants around Kamala beach area if you really want Italian. Pizza wasn’t great, dough wasn’t cooked properly - steaks that other people were having looked nice but wouldn’t recommend this as a proper Italian restaurant if that’s what your looking for. Staff were nice though.