All reviews private pool pool bar bose sound system bedroom suite in room dining small road hotel is situated kids room great for families boat avenue rainy season out of the way bang tao family holiday thai food low season bangtao
Reviewed November 6, 2015

Extraordinary hospitableness, great service, helpfulness and kindness from all employees. We got some memorable impressions from the Moevenpick Residences Bangtao Beach and we enjoined so much, that we will come back for sure.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
MovenpickBangtao_HM, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Dear bernhardbz,

Thank you very much for choosing Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket as your accommodation during your stay in Phuket and for sharing your glowing review, it is indeed a pleasure receiving such compliments from our guests.
We are delighted to hear that you were impressed by the hospitality as well as the great service provided by our dedicated staff. It will be my pleasure to share your words of compliments with them.

We hope your travels will bring you back to Phuket soon where the warmth of Mövenpick Resort Bangtao awaits you. Until then, thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 5, 2015

Luxurious and stylish rooms, amazing breakfast buffet and restaurant,a huge swiming pool, the beach you are dreaming of and staff that is so nice you feel at home straight away! We loved every minute of our stay and I can just recommend it highly.
In addition, this hotel is Green Globe certified which means they also take care of the environment and the local community which is just great!!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Dear u-did,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure reading that you enjoyed our breakfast spread, our luxurious and spacious rooms as well as our dedicated staff.
Your recommendation is highly appreciated and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2015

This is a fantastic place for a holiday by the beach. The location is a little isolated from mainstream Phuket but made up for with stunning setting by the sea.
Service is second to none. Wonderful breakfast, lots of choice. Great swimming pool almost 50m long.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family

Dear willshake,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our personalized service, our food offerings at breakfast as well as the location of our resort, right by the beautiful Bangtao Beach.

My team and I are looking forward to having the chance of delivering another happy holiday on your next visit to Phuket.

Reviewed November 3, 2015

This is an excellent hotel.
I would like to recommended this hotel.
I would like to return to this hotel again.
We had apartment overlooking the sea with 2 bedrooms and a pool. Apartment was spacious and comfotable.
Hotel was for us a very good location.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family

Dear Martin D,

Thank you very much for your candid review and your kind recommendation. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guests and I am sincerely grateful for your time to sharing your reviews on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know you enjoyed your spacious sea view pool suite with private pool and that our location on beautiful Bangtao Beach was ideal for you and your family.

It was a pleasure sharing your review with the team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I stayed at the beautiful Mövenpick Resort Bangtao for almost a week during a business trip. From the first minute on the staff was extremely welcoming and helpful with helping me organize everything I needed. Working in the sustainable tourism field I am very happy to see how many great initiatives the hotel has, contributing to waste reduction, energy and water conservation.
The hotel is situated in a very quiet area directly next to the ocean. I went for several swims in the ocean and really enjoyed that the area is not that crowded and the beach is very clean.
The pool is amazing as well - one of the nicest resort pools I have yet seen.
The breakfast buffet leaves nothing more to be desired. The local as well as international menu is exquisite!
All in all I had an excellent stay. Thanks to the whole team and General Manager Michael Wenk for making this an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
MovenpickBangtao_HM, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Dear IcIrina_88,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket as your preferred accommodation while in Phuket and for taking the time to review your visit on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read your complimentary feedback about the sustainability program of our resort, the world-class facilities, the proximity to pristine Bangtao Beach as well as our friendly and dedicated staff. Please rest assured I will be happy to share your comments with them.

We thank you for your sincere recommendation and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.