“Must visit place! ”

Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Phuket Most Exciting & Fashionable Beach Club, located on Bangtao Beach, open daily from 9am till 1am (Sun-Thur) and 2am (Fri-Sat). Weekly Beach Barbecue every Friday from 7pm till 11pm. DJ playing daily from 2pm daily till late.
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

I can’t summarize my experience about this place in words. From welcome drink (champagne) to food (their Chiang Mai curry) to their cabanas to their staff - whatever I say is less. Superb place spend an evening / brunch - overlooking sunset.

A must visit from my perspective.

Date of visit: October 2018
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Catch Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2018

Dear jaiprakashp2017,
Wonderful to read that you had a most pleasant with us.
See you again soon for more delightful moments by the sea.
Olivier

Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Very surprisingly amazed with a phantastic pasta I had.
Fettuccini with sea urchin and truffles , with a touch of cream and white wine reduction.
Just al dente ! Very very good and the Chef is local wow ! Bravo !

The service was perfect and they welcome you with a glass of sparkling . Nice touch !
Great job and much much better than the previous Bliss brand .

Dear Veritas-2146,
Thank you so much for having visited Catch Beach Club.
Wonderful to read that our Sea Urchin & Truffle pasta was to your liking.
See you again soon for more.

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

This truly is a great place to while away a day or an evening at the beach, the service is impeccable and unhurried (which I prefer), the ambience is superb and my kids enjoyed the experience immensely. The staff are incredibly hospitable but I suspect they couldn’t believe what we were paying for food that was just as good as the nearby beach restaurants (there are no bad restaurants in the area) with simply a bit more decoration, I do understand of course that you’re paying for an experience as well as a meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Catch Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Dear Mayfairjock,
Thank you for having joined us at Catch Beach Club along with your family.
See you again soon we hope.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Super lovely bar, must visit in Phuket.
Very chill design, great music, everything is so lovely, staffs are super friendly. Great place to hang out with friends or meet new friends.

Dear Kati556,
Wonderful to read that you have most enjoyed your time with us at Catch Beach Club.
Thank you for having chosen our venue and see you again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

Really need to think about if i wanna come back here again, it is so expensive , maybe nice music but anyway very expensive .

Date of visit: November 2018
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Catch Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Connector4488888888589,
Thank you for having joined us at Catch Beach Club.
Allow me to ask what expensive means...I believe we can honestly say that in view of the location, set up, service and overall experience we offer, our prices reflect value for money...
See you again soon I hope.