Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$77
eDreams$69
Trip.com$112
ZenHotels.com$412
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa. It had a huge pool. The furnitures in the villa were also very nice.

if you drive, there is even a garage for your car. Otherwise a buggy will pick up and send you to the lobby

There was a muslim chef in the kitchen and he was very accomodating to ensure that we were given 'halal food' when we came for breakfast.

there is a night market nearby where you can get cheap souveniers

the only setback is that there is no beach. Will need walk a distance or drive to the beach
Tesco is around the corner. hence grocery shopping is not an issue

we really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I would return to this hotel again when i visit Phuket. the bungalows with private pool was a treat for the kids. Staff are friendly. Hotel is about 10 min from beach and there is provided transport by the resort.

Room tip: Private pool rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great stay. We booked as a couple 120+ days in advance and received an early bird discount of around 15%.

When we arrived by taxi, the outside of the hotel is not much to look at. My first impression was that it resembled a barracks/bunker type structure with high walls and guards at every entrance. Which in hindsight really made me feel safe.

In the lobby we were offered a welcome drink and after a quick check-in, rode in a shuttle golf cart thing to our 1 bedroom plunge pool villa. It was very nice, clean, spacious and the materials used looked very high quality. I was immediately impressed. The room is very well equipped and has everything you need. It was a very different experience as we are used to normally staying in resorts. This felt more like having your own apartment and was very relaxing. My only complaint is that the plunge pool was probably a couple degrees too cold. Phuket itself was nice and warm during our stay, but the pool was cold enough that it was uncomfortable trying to get in.

There is only 1 restaurant in the hotel, a coffee shop sort of place by the front entrance. It only has 6-8 tables and is rather small, but they do a decent job on the types of food on offer and the prices are very reasonable. This is where they serve a small breakfast buffet every morning.

There are also 2 beaches within 5-10 minutes taxi ride from the hotel. The resort provides a shuttle every hour or so. Best method is to take a shuttle to the beach and then find your way back to the hotel by taxi which costs around 100 baht. Some of the staff might tell you the beaches are within walking distance... I can testify that they are indeed within walking distance, but it will take you 30-45 minutes!

Service level of staff is very good. All smiles all day long and everyone is very helpful. Only on 1 occasion over our 3 night stay did I experience something negative when 1 of our drivers dropped us off, and gave me a bad look when I didn't tip him. I do feel bad about it as he was very nice and waited 15 minutes for us when we were late for pick-up.

On a side note, we were able to pop our heads in and take a look at some of the larger multi-floor villas with big pools. They looked awesome!

Also the complex is very big, don't be afraid to call the lobby and ask for a lift anytime.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights the resort on August this year with our dear friend couple so we were 2 couples. The first thing we said when we walked into the villa, "WOW it just exactly like what we saw in the website~!"
It was huge, well decorated, lot of flowers & greens~!, nice size of pool, nice & big bathroom with out door shower, big fridge in case you need to stock for cold drink!, sun deck with chair..what ca you ask more for nice relaxing holiday with dear friends,..
The resort located little far from the town but there is Cosco in walking distance(5-10min).
There are night markets opens every week near Cosco, think Wednesday or Tuesday, there are so many local food and good cheap shopping as well.
We had our last dinner at our roof garden with foods from the night market and it was one of the best food we had in Thailand~!

The resort is not close to Airport, it takes about 30 min and it costs about 800 baht but you have to remember, always bargain to driver.

If you are looking for nice, relaxing holiday with you love one, I would strongly suggest this resort~!

Room tip: Two bedroom with two bathroom villia
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JihyunScheiber
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This hotels is extremely clean, it has huge rooms with a bedroom, living room, kitchen... The room we got had a personal pool whcih was amazing, but I think every room has that. The staff is very very nice and they attend to all your needs. I really can't say anything bad about this place but if you don't like nature I wouldn't stay here.. What I mean by that is there are lizzards there because its surrounded by alot of trees and plants so you have to keep your door closed at all times. I hate lizzards so it was tough to appreciate all calmness of it. So if you hate lizzards I definitely wouldn;t stay here. But I did notice they are all over Pukhet so I think its just something you can't avoid. Maybe getting a hotel on a higher floor. Right in front is a farm looking place, the beach is about 10 min walk which can be a problem. The location is good for peopple who want to just relax, enjoy the nature around you, and

• Trip type: Traveled with friends