“Horrendous waiter with a terrible attitude”
Review of Mambos II

Mambos II
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Hebburn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: this is a new restaurant opened in December 2011 it is owned by the same people as mambos at south shields (listed)
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Me my wife and family with our twin girls where celebrating our twins first birthday at mambos II in hebburn 04/01/13.
We had ordered mussels for our starter and when they arrived two plates of the mussels had very very little or no mussels in them, when we spoke to the head waiter about this we where totally shocked with the total negative attitude of this person who basically had no interest in what we had to say & had the worst attitude I & my family have ever experienced in any restaurant that We have been in, completely wasted our twins birthday & our night out with the girls, which is not very often, I would discourage anybody going to this restaurant.

1  Thank Goldwing2

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Mambos will probably never win any awards for it's food, but if you are in Hebburn or nearby it is well worth a visit. Typical Italian pizza/pasta fare, but done pretty well and all reasonably priced.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

the restaurant is very authentic, the food is superb, reasonably priced but not cheap. you get what you pay for. the staff cannot do enough to help you.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is great restaurant and I have been many times with work adn friends, Its on my door step so even better. Staff are Fab and friendly and very welcoming...

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was my first experience of a mambos restaurant. The decor was excellent and gave the place a relaxed feel. The staff were excellent and attentive and could not be faulted. The meal was reasonabley priced and was of a good standard without being exceptional( I like garlic bread to taste of garlic). The main meal was very good and the portion was reasonable. One gripe is the fact I asked for a pint of guinness which was £3-70 and it came in a can, way over the top. A pint of smoothflow beer was £3-50. Lovely setting, nice meal, enjoyable experience.