“Local gem with the best burgers in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Osteria No.1

Osteria No.1
Ranked #2,098 of 3,507 Restaurants in Province of Verona
Cuisines: Italian
Perth, Australia
“Local gem with the best burgers in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

While staying with a friend in Verona he took me to this modest bar/bistro for a quick drink and a bite to eat. The owners, who also run the place, were welcoming, and offered us some snacks while we tried a couple of beers. Feeling a bit peckish, we later went back for a burger which, we both agreed, was the best burger we'd ever eaten. I'd still love to know what the secret to that burger was. Two days later my friend and I went back and this time sat through two burgers each, as always finishing the meal with a refreshing espresso and grappa. The price was very reasonable, and the service excellent. If you don't speak any Italian though I'd recommend taking someone who does, or at least learning the word for "burger".

• Visited September 2011