Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Puerto Sol Inn for 4 nights and found the hospitality of Wendy and her staff to be outstanding!! The breakfasts were great and our room and the surrounding areas within the hotel are clean, secure and well maintained. The beach is less than a block away and the continuous sound of surf hitting the beach was a great way to be lulled to sleep at night or during siesta :) Up the street is a gringo bar (James place) where some of the friendly local Expats hang out. They are a great bunch of people and it's been fun having them share their experience and wisdom of the local area over a few beers. Overall we highly recommend this place and would visit again :)

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were planning a trip to Ecuador and I searched and searched for the perfect spot. All that searching paid off when we finally arrived at Puerto Sol Inn. Wendy greeted us warmly and made us feel right at home. The Inn is lovely, quiet and right near the ocean. We loved it there so much we are returning in August.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamr7777NY
Reviewed January 19, 2015

Brilliant Hotel, All of the staff were friendly and there to help whenever you needed it. The hotel itself was clean and tidy and the perfect location next to a beautiful beach. A room with a balcony is a must, many days were spent on the balcony or in a hammock in the courtyard. the breakfast's were delicious! I cant find anything bad to say about this hotel, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to experience Montanita with the added extra of a lovely hotel in a quiet, friendly town with a clean picturesque beach. It is a 15 minute walk or a $2 taxi ride into Montanita, The Manager Wendy and her team are always available and happy to phone for a taxi for you if you don't fancy the walk, as well as helping with anything else you need, I have never been to a hotel with staff as kind and friendly as Puerta Sol Inn, Thank you for making our holiday perfect Wendy!

Room tip: Balcony view rooms are larger
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tamsin C
Puerta Sol I, Owner at Puerta Sol Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us and giving us the opportunity to let you experience "Manglaralto's Tranquility". We hope you come back and stay with again, so we can help you experience more South American hospitality. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful time with us. Hope you have a terrific 2015 .

Wishing you the best,

Puerta Sol Inn

Reviewed September 29, 2014

We arrived at the hotel at night and after a good night sleep, we woke up in the morning and was greatly surprised and inspired by the view of the ocean from the window of our room.  Once we managed to drag ourselves from watching this beautiful view to breakfast, we enjoyed the delicious homemade food. We then spent three wonderful days at the beach, the hospitable town of Manglaralto, and this hotel with its great service and facilities.  We are looking forward to visiting this wonderful hotel and Manglaralto again soon!!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank David A
Puerta Sol I, Owner at Puerta Sol Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

Thank you very much we are very happy you had a very good time at Puerta Sol Inn.It is very important to us that you enjoyed your stay with us.Have a great week .

Puerta Sol Inn Management.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My experience at Puerta Sol Inn was great.They treated myself and my wife with incredible attentive costumer service. They helped create an experience that helped my wife and myself relax and forget about our stressful Life's.We felt invigorated after our trip .I highly recommend Puerta Sol Inn .

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review .We are so happy you had a terrific experience at Puerta Sol Inn. Have a great week.

Puerta Sol Inn Management