All reviews lovely hotel reasonable price restaurant offers nothing is too much trouble tennis courts swimming pool hiking trails mini golf sense of humour off season hotel is located ski resort andorra la vella coma balconies views mountains
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Coma as part of a walking holiday - I was presently surprised by the Hotel and as we arrived in the dark they put together a buffet for our evening meal - the rooms were of a good size and bed comfortable - I had a room with a balcony - my only issue with the room despite the hairdryer not working was that i had a constant smell of cigarette smoke in my bathroom - there was a ventilation window which wouldn't close and I assume the smoke was coming up from downstairs also people are allowed to smoke on the balcony but that wasn't so much of a problem and assume the adjoining rooms were non smokers.

There are no vegetarian options on the menu although one of the courses each night was a salad dish - they gave us a option of a couple of dishes each night - one night i opted for pasta and to my disgust found meat in it which horrified me so was very wary after that what I ate. The reception staff were very friendly and so was the young man who ran the bar some of the other staff were not at all welcoming. Coffee and drinks reasonably priced.

The hotel is located in the pretty village of Ordino and is surrounded by mountains. They have a swimming pool tennis courts and in need of loving care mini golf.

I would recommend staying here despite the issues I have raised above but would work out specific meals in advance if you are a vegetarian or vegan.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony room
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Just back from a wonderful 9 day stay at Hotel Coma. Staff are so helpful and friendly. Beds very comfy, food portions HUGE and the views a daily joy! Thanks to Montse and her staff for taking such good care of us.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Found this haven through a friend and was surprised by both family and festive atmosphere. Great hiking trails. A little too hard core for me. But great for more adventurous hiking. Hotel Coma also great for family groups

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I recently booked a group of 24 into this hotel. It is a really good hotel situated away from the hectic main town, Andorra la Vella. The location is ideal for exploring the surrounding area and has above ground parking which is rare in Andorra (most being underground), there is a frequent bus service into the main town for those who must visit. The hotel has a very traditional look, and the rooms are very well appointed, most with balconies. The staff are attentive and nothing is too much trouble. The restaurant offers very good choices for meals and the breakfast will set you up for the day.
A hotel not to be missed, I would happily recommend this hotel for groups and individuals alike.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

In the centre of Ordino, Hotel Coma is a great hotel with special attention to customers. The restaurant offers nice dishes, there are plenty of space, inside or outside to take rest, read a book or the press: a perfect place to enjoy some relaxing day. There is a pool and tennis court outside for summer, in winter time close to ski station.
Recommended if you look for a nice hotel with reasonable price.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family