All reviews lovely hotel reasonable price restaurant offers nothing is too much trouble tennis courts swimming pool mini golf sense of humour great hiking trails hotel is located andorra la vella coma balconies views village lounge parking
Reviewed June 11, 2016

I'd love to visit and stay in Winter but this was June and it rained with a thunderstorm on the one night we were there! Did have the pleasure of being in the bar and lounge when the two Madrid teams were playing in the Champion's League final! All very civilised even if passionate! The hotel seems to be a major venue for events, with a marquee outside for weddings etc. I kid you not but there was a local BMW owners club get together when we arrived. All drooling over each other's BMW's, then sit-down meal and a large cake with pyrotechnics brought out. Loved it all - would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic find in Andorra. Booked last minute at 4pm for arrival at 8pm on the same day. Lovely location, the staff were very helpful and pleasant and excellent value. Arrived a bit late but still had a lovely evening meal. Rooms were large and well kept with balconies.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2016

This is a gem of a place, family run hotel in Ordino. It's just outside the village, but a 5-minute walk will get you into the heart of the village. We have a studio room (for our family of 3), and it was very comfortable. Bathroom was big and modern. Our room had a balcony and we could wake up to a view of the mountains every day. The breakfast buffet was delicious and so was the restaurant. The staff was so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Room tip: All the rooms had a view
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2016

During my stay at Hotel Coma I had an accident in the ski slope near the hotel. I broke my back and had to have surgery afterwards. The hotel personel both waited for me to come back, asked for me (when my friends came to the hotel to get my things) and then helped me and my friends to return our borrowed ski equipment to the rental place. This was more than we could ask for. Not only were they very helpful when we were staying at the hotel, but also when they didn't need to help us they really did in a moment when it was very much needed.

I have never been in a hotel where the personel makes you feel this much as home and takes care of you this well. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the food is amazing. I had to photograph everything because it looked and tasted delicious (I'm a food junkie).

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough. These guys are amazing.

Room tip: Beautiful view, amazing food, helpful personel
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank annamB864EE
Reviewed November 26, 2015

The rooms are spacious and all face out into a sunny view. The food was excellent both the choice on the fixed menu and the quality and quantity supplied. The breakfast was superb, both hot and cold dishes available and all copious.The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful.
Overall everything you could ask for and tremendous value. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor do not have balconies.
Date of stay: November 2015