“Fantabulous”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: .
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Excellent food, superb service, beautiful setting. Went for lunch, didn't book in advance, but since we were a bit ahead of the local lunch time it was no problem getting a table. I recommend sitting inside, so much nicer than outside. I had their gazpacho to start and a hamburger as a main dish, where they use local meat. My husband went for their Caesar salad and followed by entrecôte. We both had desserts. The staff paid special attention to our six year old and recommended three types of pasta. The dishes were presented perfectly. I recommend visiting this restaurant. The prices are more than ok for such a place.

1  Thank Mojca003
There are newer reviews for Borda Vella

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been visiting Andorra for our first anniversary and due to the good ratings in Tripadvisor we've chosen Borda Vella for our dinner. Not only the bottle of champaign was offered, they also managed to get some flowers for us. The dinner was fantastic, really good done. They should take some more time for everything from my perspective. Everything is very quick, you never have to wait for something. I personally like sitting a bit longer, talking and enjoying the evening.

We will visit Borda Vella again, we already made a reservation for next Friday.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

this was my first time, but surely not the last time. A nice small restaurant in a old stone Andorra House, served with care and charm a day menu with options with a splendid price. Food was great and house wine a good quality.

2  Thank Felipe_Gallardo
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Strongly recommended! Food is delicious, friendly service, good wine! All u need for the lively evening u find there! Thank u, dear owner! Will come again!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had a lunch with my boyfriend at Borda Vella and took the special menu they had at the time. The food was fantastic with original dishes such as monkfish "meat"balls with pumpkin purée and the chestnut mousse to top everything off was amazing. I'll definitely want to return the next time I'm in Andorra!

1  Thank Maria T