“Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 bubbles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruno's Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Visited on Saturday ... lovely warm welcome and great food (as usual) ... attentive staff with perfect timing.
Highly recommended!

1 Thank Mary K

Ballinafad, Ireland
“nice italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I love holidays in Italy, also italian food:-) Brunos restaurant is a good example of a nice a italian restaurant, his food is simple, nice and tasty, early bird is a nice deal and also change every day , then i cannot recommend brunos signature dishes like Fillet voronoff or the chicken crostini, but also nice pastas and DESSERTS , im a old costumer of this place ,nice food, nice people .. congratulation

1 Thank RandySullivan
Newbridge, Ireland
“By-pass!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm quite surprised in the good reviews this restaurant has received. We ate here last weekend and were so displeased we complained to staff. The food was only ok, but what really let it down was the service. Our waitress was not helpful and at one point we even caught her rolling her eyes. The bill was not handed to us but thrown on the table.

We had eaten at The Moorings the evening before, there is no comparison. Needless to say we will not be going back to Brunos.

1 Thank Lor16
Ross_Carrick, Owner at Bruno's Restaurant, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Hi , I’m very surprise about your bad review , my waitress is a very pleasant person and she is very professional , I would like to apologize for not having a comfortable night at my restaurant but above all , I would like to congratulate to you for the “great advertisement “…………. good job

Best regards
Bruno
Clane, Kildare, Ireland
“Complete Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Couldn't scarcely have been worse. The food could be described as okay at best. Didn't even look at the dessert menu but left right after our mains.
Service was terrible. Our waitress seemed abrupt, rude and unprofessional while serving us. Which created an unfriendly atmosphere and made a bad meal even worse. Don't know how this restaurant is still open in this day if this sort of service is the norm.

Wouldn't waste the time or money on coming here again.
Avoid! There are restaurants with much better food and courteous service in the area.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I had a very nice meal in Bruno's two week ago. We often eat takeaways from here but this meal was particularly nice and worth writing about. I had minestrone soup for starter while my wife had the fishcakes. For main I had the lasagne (real Italian Lasagne) and again my wife had fish. We had chocolate fondant (which was cooked in the oven to order) with ice cream for dessert. The meal was excellent. We also has 3 glasses of wine and 2 pints of beer. €65 all in - very reasonable I thought. Bruno also spoke to us as he usually does. I would reccommend Brunos to any couple looking for a nice evening out.

• 3 of 5 bubbles