“Great service Libby!!”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came for fish and chips while visiting the area. We are from Toronto canada and loved our meal! Most of all we were SO impressed with our server Libby. She was so good, very friendly and provided top notch service. We would return in an instance but must request Libby!! Food is awesome Libby super awesome. A must do dont hesitate you will love it.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,148)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My second visit to this restaurant, food beautifully cooked and huge portions. Everything came as expected and was all fresh. Wonderful decor inside. Staff service a little slow, took a long time for them to bring our bill, we had also brought a birthday cake and we had to ask the waiter in front of the birthday girl when they were bringing it out to us which spoiled the surprise. Would go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve just had a lovely tea in Papas restaurant. The food was beautiful and the staff couldn’t do enough to help us especially Ellie and Kerry who went out of their way to give us wonderful service, great value for money too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've used the takeaway several times and have always enjoyed my fish and chips in the large car park. I wanted my new partner (who loves fish & chips) to sample how it should be done! We decided to eat in the restaurant. We were welcomed by Libby who was very friendly and welcoming. I knew the sizes of the portions so I opted for medium my partner went for the large. Libby checked we had everything we needed and were happy with our meal. My partner said it was the best he'd ever had, and was amazed when I received the bill, how little it cost to eat have drinks in such a large comfortable friendly establishment. We said we would be coming back in a few days and Libby said she would be working so we'll deffinately ask for seats in her area

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The fish and chips are terrible and aptly named pap, didn't enjoy the meal at all except for the mushy peas, very disappointed. The service was very good though, but didn't make up for the poor quality food

1  Thank Tina H