Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
$60
PremierInn.com
Lazaat(Cottingham)(Great Value!)
$42
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
$55
$49
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$32
$133
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$32
Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$38
$30
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$88
$73
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfigs brasseriedinner dancetrouser pressswimming poolevening mealleisure facilitiescar parkno liftsauna and steam roomgood sizelovely hotelroom was largecooked breakfastexecutive rooman updatebooked this hotelfish and chips
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here one Saturday night. Room was a little dated but lovely, huge bed, very cosy. Breakfast was good and service throughout excellent, which makes an average stay very good. Would happily return here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Room was large if a little dated but certainly clean and warm enough. Bed was comfy. Food was brasserie style and quite good but the bar area where the food is served is not the largest. Room numbers a bit confusing on lower floor. It was fine for an overnight business trip and breakfast area was adequate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Willerby Manor is a good choice if you want a quiet location near the motorway/Humber Bridge but don't need to be in the town centre. We had an Executive Room which was a good size though the shower above the bath set up let it down a little. On the plus side the WiFi is free and the brasserie serves up tasty, good value food; breakfast was very good too. All the staff were friendly and aiming to please. Only major drawback was the very firm beds - if you like a very firm bed then fine but if you don't you may want to check if all rooms have the same beds.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2013

What can I say other then THANK YOU - it was all that I wanted ....and more besides!

Rachel was just such a fantstic event co ordinator , nothing was too much trouble, the mangement on the night of the event were fantastic... even though the numbers kept changing due to the weather conditions! Everything went like clock work - the service & food were amazing and I mean amazing ....160 people and not one person had anything but praise .....I asked for medium rare beef and it was PERFECT!!!!! The vegetables were cooked to perfection and when you are cooking for that number of people its not easy to get it right...it was so right ...it was perfect - I had over 50 cards after the event and every single one praised the Willerby Manor, they got it right ...so right! I would not heistate to do it again ....so roll on our silver wedding

The only one and single criticism was the 'front of house' where despite booking a fairly significant quantity of rooms the reception management were not what I would have expected, lets hope when I book the next party that this is resolved ....but I will reiterate we had a fab time so THANK YOU Willerby Manor - heres to our next celebration!!!! ps. 22 of us had lunch in the brasserie , fab food and amazing service - just a joy which helped to make my day perfect THANK YOU very much!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank jaxi66
Reviewed February 3, 2013

After winning a Free Nights Complimentary Bed & Breakfast for 2 in a works christmas raffle I booked my free night with them no problems.
When arriving with my Wife we were not sure how this was going to be as it was "Free" we expected the worst.
But we had a very very lovely room, very clean, very comfy double bed it had everything we needed to enjoy our prize for the night. The room was lovely and warm the lighting was so cozy it really felt like home for the night.
The Menu for the evening meal was a little expensive but we ate out at a local pub nearby which was half the price.
The next morning Breakfast was set in a gorgeous dining room all beautifully decorated plenty of happy to help waiters,
We ordered out breakfast which was lovely.
The staff were lovely thank you

• Stayed: January 2013