“Right Place for all age groups”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of CoffeeBean Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
CoffeeBean Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 83 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JitendraM...
“Right Place for all age groups”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great place to hangout with all age groups
Visited the place with my family who had come for a vacation from North.
They liked the amenities and food

ManojV497
“Splendid time with my girlfriend”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

After the busy hectic office schedule in Bangalore ,I needed a break as I was travel-starven.Me and my girlfriend took an off from the office and drove off to Sakleshpur.
We decided to visit on a weekday and we liked every bit of the place .
The calm place with a nice breeze with birds chirping was everything what we needed from the robotic life in the city
The night ambience.food and hosts were amazing people.
Thank you Dhanush and family for being the sweetest people whom I have ever known.I am definitely going back again

shashanks...
“Herculean Arrangements!!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have a perfect reason to put in this review because I was amazed by the arrangements of food ,accomodation and service that the team of CoffeeBean Villa put in to make our stay a memorable one

We were a bunch of 57 colleagues who booked this place and we were from Dell Software and what we experienced was a great sense of responsibilty and care.

To manage 57 people with no problems was a great achievement by the team of coffeebean villa.

I will surely recommend this to my other office colleaques from different department to visit the place as this place sure worth of money than other homestays which charge heavily.

Finally the important thing all my friends were very happy that I booked the place

Thank you Dhanush and CoffeeBean Villa team for taking care of us .

Regards,
Shashank

faizalr17...
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It's really good place to be with friends. We had been for team outing from our office Tangoe softek and most important thing Dhanush family took care of very well

NandaK461
“Simply awesome place”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My first review with Tripadvisor and Im happy to provide that for Coffee Bean Villa. Right from the time I booked the place to the checkout, everything was smooth. The place is awesome, away from concrete jungles. The hosts were really wonderful and accomodative. Dhanush's parents, I would say one of the best hosts I've seen. Not just words when people say " Make yourself comfotable at home". They lived upto that. Simple but fresh and tasty food provided. Spacious rooms for people to sleep and no insects problem. Dhanush's parents hospitality was overwhelming and they took real care of our needs. I would definitely recommend for people who are looking for a quality stay with good people. Definitely would love to visit again.

sonamp178
“Thank you, CoffeeBean Villa - its been the best midweek break I’ve had.”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Seeing the great reviews about sakleshpur homestays and CoffeeBean Villa, I checked their site. Immediately noticed that they have a special offer during the holiday season for weekday bookings. The children have always accused me of taking a break only when it is convenient to either Ruchi or me and so we decided to surprise them.

We headed out on tuesday morning and returned on Friday. My initial plans were to return on thursday but we loved the place and stayed back to leave early on Friday. The children were thrilled that we had so many days together without work worries and this to me is really the clincher about Sakleshpur and CoffeeBean Villa in particular. You can relax without guilt.

CoffeeBean Villa, the homestay in sakleshpur is a truly wonderful place to appreciate nature and all that we are deprived of in cities. A little more than a 4 hour drive from Bangalore, its perfect for a getaway. The drive was pleasant and roads are mostly good - some construction happening, but no complaints.

Their plantation is beautiful and the cottages are prettier. A great color scheme for the cottages helped to create a wonderful ambience. Friendly dogs, kite flying and a waddle in a stream helped to make the children truly happy. Showing them the stars through the telescope and flying a remote controlled helicopter on the open plains made it all the more sweeter. With wide open spaces, jeep rides, lazy afternoons and a stress-free setting, I don’t blame anyone for harboring the thought of settling here.

A homestay is a great experience when you have the right location, clean surroundings and great food. CoffeeBean Villa really exceeds expectations primarily because of the food and the wonderful hosts. A definite recommendation and should be on your list if you truly wish to take a break.

Pramod A
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Amazing Place !”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I have been to this place couple of times with my family and as well as with my friends, its an amazing place to stay if you love nature and the staff is amazingly helpful . Owner has maintained this place really well its neat and clean .

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing