“Fantastic Fritata”

Cuisines: Mexican
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fantastic Fritata”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

A friend and I stopped there for breakfast. She had the fritata, which was light and fluffy, and one of the best she ever had! I had the pancakes, and they were tasty and filling. The presentation was one of the best I've ever seen for breakfast, my plate was decorated with chocolate syrup swirls and hers with balsamic vinegar. Very fun.

Waitress was very cheerful and helpful with tourist info. She'd grown up in LA and Portland and her English was flawless.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scott A

tchrs
“The Margaritaville is correct.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Fast service and fantastic tacos combined with a cold beer or margarita make this a neat stop. Very cheap and clean. felt very comfortable here. The owners even brought me some wonderful Pico de Gallo when I said I was not much into salsa. Good stop. Good Mexican food.

• Visited January 2014
“El Paraiso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stopped for lunch, surprised by the fish bowl Margureitas but I stuck to Coronoa $2 a bottle. Started with the Salsa and Nacho chips. The Salsa had to be one of the best I have ever tried. I was actually crying from the heat but couldn't stop eating as it tasted so good. I then ordered taco's and was very satisfied with the portion size and flavours, they were wonderful.

At the end I asked if I could purchase some Salsa and they were happy to sell it to me. As I'm sure this is not somthing they were use to I was given a very large ziplock bag full for $7. I was so pleased.

Great place, great music and wonderful service.

• Visited January 2013
canton, ohio
“Authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quaint outdoor atmosphere with fast and friendly service. The food was very good and the Margaritas are even better. THE place to stop while you're in Algodones

• Visited April 2012
“Margaritaville!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

If you find yourself in Los Algadones you MUST stop here for a margarita & some nachos sol :) very good! Service is the BEST!

1 Thank Jordan0501