2,586 results
All reviews ocean villa our honeymoon fish speed boat breakfast and dinner golf cart special thanks beautiful island sunset beach honey moon private pool wonderful trip male airport domestic flight take care long trip delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

I have just returned fron Ayada resort in Maldives.
Everything was great. But I have to say; our butler Nana was the best. She has been very understanding and helpful.
The staff there were friendly, specially Lamyaa.
Thank you Nana for everything. Specially for the anniversary.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

It’s a beautiful memory for us to have our honeymoon here.I like the amazing scenery,the delicious food and good service.Thanks for my butler Dev.The favorite thing I like in Ayada is
sunset fishing.Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Callie J, General Manager at AYADA Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Crystal678910,

Thank for very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We were absolutely delighted to have been able to be part of your honeymoon and thank you for having selected us.

On behalf of the entire team here at Ayada Maldives a sincere thank you again and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our little paradise in the not too distant future.

Kindest Regards,

Simon Quarrell

Reviewed June 13, 2019

We feel we are in another world we choose ayada for our honeymoon we really enjoy alot thank you to zeeshan he always help us we dont speak very good english but he have we chat easy comunicate so dont worry you lucky if your butler zeeshan i am happy to choose ayada my travel agent suggest us to go ayada.
our room was good with good decoration we are happy and planning to come back

Dear zhao522,

Thank you also for highlighting Zeeshan, your compliments will mean a lot to him. He is a star indeed and we are grateful to have him on our team.

Kindest Regards,

Simon Quarrell

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

I and my wife go ayada for holiday. Ayada very very good
Our butler Nattu is very good. Nattu help for everything I want. I want to go ayada again for holiday. My wife very happy with holiday in ayada. I thank you Nattu for everything he did for us.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

This was our third visit to The Maldives and Ayada is our favourite resort. We stayed as a family of four (two adults, two children aged 5 and 6) in a beach resort in April 2019. Our holiday was booked with Purely Maldives, who were very helpful and got us a great deal.
Ayada is a picture perfect Maldivian island with powder soft beaches and a gorgeous sand spit that that appears at low side on the sunset side. It is the largest island we have visited, but it is still small enough to walk around and the bikes make it easy to navigate the interior. The natural beauty on land is matched by that in the water, with the reef starting to recover from the El Niño of 2016. We had noted on our previous trip to this atoll that the sea life is bigger and this was the case here.
In terms of the food, the island has a great selection of restaurants and a wide variety of cuisines. We had the majority of our evening meals in the buffet restaurant, which had a large selection of food and nightly rotation. I am vegetarian and had no issues, with the chefs happy to make custom foods if I asked. I would recommend at least one meal in the Italian restaurant as the view f the sunset is spectacular.
All of the staff are excellent with our butler Shifaaz especially deserving of praise. The kids loved the “big boss” Orhan (sorry Simon!) who along with General Manger Simon were always on hand to chat to the kids. Our beach villa was kept immaculately by Miushan and was very well appointed.
We went on the dolphin and snorkelling excursion, which was fantastic. We were literally surrounded by spinner dolphins!
All in all a fantastic holiday and well worth the domestic flight and speedboat transfer.
LST