2,217 results
All reviewsocean villaour honeymoonfishspeed boatmale airportspecial thanksbreakfast and dinnerdomestic flightgolf cartlong tripbeautiful islandtake careamazing holidayprivate poollambsunset beachhalf board package
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We enjoyed an enchanting vacation at Ayada. The restaurants, villas and suites were nothing short of exceptional luxury. The staff provided impeccable service. Special "Thanks" to Zeeshawn, Aruham, Aidan, Sumit, the Chefs from Morocco, Philippines and Turkey. Each met us with smiles and warm welcomes. My Mauritian dance partner and the Zero Degree staff made our stay all the more memorable. Thank you for teaching us to open our eyes and for sharing your beautiful location. Until we meet again... Thank you!

Room Tip: Each room provides a wonderful view.
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This honestly the nicest place we've ever stayed. From the moment we landed at the airport we were attended to make sure our trip was perfect even when our flight was delayed. While at ayada zeshan took excellent care of us! If you are looking for a special getaway in a amazing location this is it!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Ayada M, General Manager at AYADA Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Josh L,

"Best Service” a wonderful compliment and one which will certainly inspire us to continue our effort for service excellence, thank you!

We are delighted to read your review that we have succeeded in providing you with an amazing experience at Ayada Maldives.

Indeed we are lucky to be blessed with such beautiful island, its unique location and being the only resort in the area does bring advantages to us, comparing those resorts near Male and Int’l airport. We are fortunate to find ourselves away from flight paths and busy boat traffic and in a complete unspoiled part of the Maldives where one still find dolphins pass daily, resident turtles on the house reef, a magical underwater world and a rich and diverse marine biodiversity.

Thank you also for highlighting the genuine and incredible hospitality delivered by your Butler Zeeshan. He is thrilled with your recognition and all of us are exceptionally proud of him for having done so well.

We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our little paradise in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Just spent the best 5 nights/6 days at Ayada, Maldives. The only thing that topped the superb resort was the outstanding support from Zeeshan (butler). I hate calling him a butler because he feels more like an old friend. Zeeshan attended to needs I didn’t even know I had. Here’s a quick overview of my experience at Ayada: Zeeshan had bikes waiting at our villa upon arrival; Zeeshan accommodated my every request like I was his only client; not a single mosquito bite even with walking at night; food at every restaurant was fresh, delicious, and served with a smile; the massage was the best I’ve ever experienced (I get them frequently); and breathtaking snorkeling on my own near the villas. I understand many readers want to know what wasn’t quite perfect so I’ll provide three not so perfect observances. 1. I found the lobster dinner overpriced and overrated (especially given the quality of food in the restaurants). 2. The alcoholic drinks are pricey. 3. The mini bar selections included in my meal package was disappointing. Purchasing the meal and drink package, which includes alcoholic beverages, is a good option. With the meal package, you’re limited to a set menu unless you want to pay more, but the standard meal selections got a little old after a few days. I wouldn’t recommend the meal package that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner – that’s just way to much food, especially since breakfast is buffet style. In a nutshell, my overall experience with Ayada exceeded my expectations (and I expected greatness). I highly recommend it. Request Zeeshan - he'll make any wrong right!!

Room Tip: Sunset family rooms have a separate living room with a section of floor in glass.
1  Thank Hopes966
Ayada M, General Manager at AYADA Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Hopes966,

We are delighted that you have named Ayada Maldives a “Secluded Luxury” and thank you for the glowing comments that we had succeeded in providing you with a perfect experience and reached your greatness expectation from us.

Your wonderful remarks about Butler Zeeshan didn’t fail to paint a smile in our faces – he is one of the team that makes Ayada Maldives experience one of a kind. We are thrilled to know of your best experience in our Ayspa, indeed it is one of our guests' favorite places to spend their time and we are blessed with amazing and experienced spa therapists surely they will be very pleased to see your feedback.

Thank you for your valued comment regarding the price point, food and drink offerings and minibar selections, please rest assured that we are continually working to improve - specifically with the food and drinks in lined with the different meal plan packages to choose from based on guests preferences.

Once again, our sincere thanks for your high recommendation, it means a lot to us. The team and I look forward to making more beautiful memories with you on your next stay!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

just returned from a seven night stay at Ayada and didn't want to leave!! From the moment we stepped off the boat we were pampered like royalty! So peaceful and relaxing! Staying in the ocean villa is a must do! We snorkeled everyday right from our room and were over joyed with the amount of sea life just right outside our room! The dive staff were very helpful and we enjoyed some great dives! What made the trip was our butler Mihad and our room attendant Mohammed!! We were always greeted with a smile and Mihad was instrumental in setting up our anniversary dinner, which was one we will never forget!! After traveling over 9K miles from the states we were very impressed by the entire staff, we were always pleasantly greeted like long lost family! There are many restaurants to choose from with a theme every night! you must put Ayada in your "bucket list"!! We will return!

Room Tip: Ocean villas are a must!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Ayada M, General Manager at AYADA Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear insp737,

Thank you very much for staying with us, we appreciate you taking the time to post a wonderful review about your stay at Ayada Maldives and absolutely delighted to have been able to be part of your unforgettable wedding anniversary celebration.

We are blessed with such a beautiful island; our villas are certainly unique, allowing guests to experience both privacy as well as access to the beautiful Maldivian waters. We are fortunate to be located in the most wonderful part of Maldives with such pristine and healthy reefs all around and privileged to see passing turtles, rays, sharks and dolphins daily.

The team and I are pleased to learn that you much enjoyed the food, the service, the beauty of our island, diving and snorkeling.

We feel very lucky here to have team members that are so committed to making the guests’ experiences as incredible as they can be—certainly Mihad and Mohammed are no exception and they greatly appreciates the kind feedback.

It will be our pleasure to welcome and pamper you once again on your next stay.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our time spent at AYADA. Unfortunately we did not see much sun due to poor weather but that is out of anyone's control.

The journey to AYADA was far but well worth it. You truly feel as if you are in a remote part of the world.

Our ocean villa (519) was beautiful, can't beat the view. The bathroom had everything you need (shampoo, toiletries, shave kit, etc.) although we did bring our own. The bed was very comfortable. We especially enjoyed our villa since we didn't have any villas in front obstructing our view and had a great reef right off our deck.

The food was mediocre, some meals better than others. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet, the fresh squeezed juice and especially our waiter Aruham! He brought us a new blend of juice every morning. Zero degree had great options for lunch (burger, club sandwich) and again, can't beat the view there. Also we had a great bartender there, Shun, who made us delicious drinks. Dinner at Magu was hit or miss but the service again was incredible. I have an allergy and the head chef and pastry chef would come see me every night and let me know what was safe for me to eat. Highly recommend the teppanyaki dinner.

Housekeeping cleaned the room twice a day, every day. And every time they left the room was impeccable (the sand was swept, new towels, water restocked, etc).

Finally, our butler Ahmed, who went above and beyond (even taking pictures of us) to make sure our honeymoon was memorable. He was able to recommend many activities for us, despite the weather. Was pleasant, and happy to be of help. We enjoyed our golf cart rides with Ahmed and talking with him about the island, and the Maldivian culture.

Overall, I would recommend AYADA for a stay in the Maldives. The resort is beautiful, the service is impeccable and the water, reefs, and nature are out of this world.

2  Thank Lindsay P
Ayada M, General Manager at AYADA Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Lindsay P,

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to post a wonderful review about your stay at Ayada Maldives!

While indeed we are a little further removed from the hustle and bustle of capital city Male and airport, we are pleased to know that you found the extra journey definitely worth it. We are fortunate to be located in the most wonderful part of Maldives with such pristine and healthy reefs all around.

Your satisfaction with our Villa, facilities and services provided by our team is truly rewarding for us. Our villas are certainly unique, allowing guests to experience both privacy as well as access to the beautiful Maldivian waters.

We were glad that you enjoyed and had an amazing breakfast experience at Magu. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the dinner, we shall certainly once again review some of our themed nights to maintain its consistency and quality that will cater and satisfy such dining experience.

An overwhelming to read your high praises and recommendation about our Zero Degree Pool Bar and Mizu (Teppanyaki Restaurant), the courtesy and attentiveness from our Head Chef and Pastry Chef to look after your preferences was a pleasure to them.

Thank you for your special appreciation for Aruham, Shun and Butler Ahmed, your compliments will mean a lot to them. They are all stars and we are grateful to have them on our team.

The team and I look forward to making more beautiful memories with you and wishing for a fantastic weather condition on your next stay!