I have seen a lot of resort hotels in Maldives but Ayada is the best with no doubt. The service quality and rooms are seven stars and maybe you can find in a few hotels in the world but you can't find the same hospitality anywhere else. After you arrive to Male airport, it takes two more hours to reach the hotel. Normally this might seem as a disadvantage but the seven stars service starts the moment you land to Male and even that two hours journey itself becomes a memorable adventure. Then of course you arrive to Resort and the best days of your life starts.
Again, you may find luxiruous hotels in Maldives if you pay enough but you can't find the same hospitality anywhere else in the World. I specially thank to Mr. Diyar Aydeniz from Ayada Resort for taking care of us like we are family.
Definitely I will come back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 'Leading Water Villa Resort' in the world at the 2014 World Travel Awards, Ayada Maldives is a luxury private island resort offering a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style. Set in the relatively unexplored Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the south of the country - just a few kilometres from the equator - the island offers 122 spacious villas and suites, with private pools, butler and thoughtful five-star detailing. Traditional thatched-roof water-villas stand on stilts over the resort's peaceful lagoon, while beach villas offer absolute privacy amid tropical greenery alongside powder-soft palm-lined white beaches. Food lovers can explore the six restaurants and bars, while those seeking complete relaxation will find their haven in the large spa set in beautiful tropical gardens which boasts a Turkish Hammam as well as a Vichy Shower and eight private treatment villas. The resort is noted for its gardens and tropical greenery and is ringed by a pristine coral reef where dolphins are frequent visitors. The active can explore the area on a host of excursions that include visits to the equator, local villages and fishing trips, while at the resort they can play tennis or badminton, take up watersports, learn yoga or simply hit the 24-hour gym. Outstanding diving and snorkeling opportunities surround the island on reefs that have barely been visited by humans while some of the country's best surfing breaks are just a quick speedboat journey away. Weddings take place just before sunset in the private wedding chapel set in a tree-lined garden or on the beach -a gazebo draped with flowing material. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Evoline ltd so you can book your AYADA Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayada Maldives Hotel Maguhdhuvaa
- AYADA Maldives Maguhdhuvaa