“excellent resort, paradise,best service”
Review of AYADA Maldives

AYADA Maldives
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Maguhdhuvaa
Chengdu, China
“excellent resort, paradise,best service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My mum and I had a unforgettable memory in Ayada Maldives last August. The weather is so good, and the beach is beautiful. The facilities are modern and new. My butler Fayaz is very nice person.He took me go snorkeling and show me the wonderful world under the water. He also helped me a lot. I really miss him. I hope I can go there for a longer vacation next time!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Hotel Management at AYADA Maldives, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Liuliu66,

Thank you for sharing your views with us in relation to your recent stay at Ayada Maldives.

It is truly inspiring to know you had an enjoyable stay with us and you were satisfied with the hospitality and services provided by our teams, You have specifically mentioned Fayaz for his assistance and we assure you we will convey your positive remarks to him.

We will definitely share your positive remarks with all concerned and rest assured we will continue with our commitment in providing quality service to all our guests.

We hope we can soon welcome you back and thank you once again for taking time to share with us your experience.

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Everything is good!lots of surprise for my honeymoon,sunset fishing,quiet room,honeymoon dinner!and also good service,my master Faisal is a very good guy,showing us around,serving us as required,very carefully!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Jack962423
Hotel M, Hotel Management at AYADA Maldives, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Jack962423,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience Ayada Maldives and We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the honeymoon surprises, sunset fishing, the quiet villa and the service provided to you during your stay with us.

Thank you for recognizing the services rendered by Faisal, which I have shared with him immediately.

Dear Jack962423, We are committed to providing our guests the highest level of service at all times and we would like you to know that it has been our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

shannxi
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Me and my husband in the Maldives these days very pleasant and comfortable. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the scenery is also very good. My housekeeper Faisal very enthusiastic, service is very good. My English is not very good to say, but he can quickly understand what I mean, and according to my requests. Is a great staff. ayada is a beautiful island, left me a deep impression, if given the opportunity, I will go! Thank you bring me joy!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank nonozhangyuan871225
Dear nonozhangyuan871225,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to learn that we were able to contribute to make your stay in Ayada Maldives a memorable one.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the cleanliness of the villas and the service provided.

Thank you for complementing our staff and the services rendered by our team and specifically Faisal, they are all delighted to learn that their efforts are recognized.

We would like you to know that we place great value on your continued relationship with Ayada Maldives and it has been our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

China, Maine
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Last my holiday in Ayada Maldives,it was memorable time in my life.Because the island is rally beautiful and hospitality service managers are really organize the department specially front office and my butler Fayaz is most experience butler I ever met holidays.Ayada house reef is fantastic and I suggest if any one visit Maldives,Ayada is the excellent hotel to make honey moon and holiday.The peoples in the hotel are amazing service sp butlers.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Zhang v,

We are very pleased to receive such great review, expressed with delight, full satisfaction, and we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is our pleasure to learn you had an enjoyable stay with us and it is rewarding to know you were satisfied with the hotel facilities and hospitality of our staffs.

Your positive comments about the level of hospitality demonstrated by our Front office team, Managers and various departments have been noted.

Please be assured we will continue providing you and all our guests with the premium service throughout their stay.

Thank you once again for your positive remarks and we look forward welcoming you back at our resort in the future.

Xi'an, China
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My parents and I took a trip in Ayada during Feb.16 to Feb.20. There is a nice butler called Fayaz who is hospitable and considerate. He made our holiday very colorful and we feel extremely relaxed in this island.Now we are in China, starting cherish the days in Ayada. Frankly,there is a place where It is not only divers and snorkelers who enjoy the profuse underwater resources, but also beach tourists are attracted by the nature of the beaches,not only the crystal clear waters and azure blue lagoons, food is tasty and services are excellent.overall,Ayada is the best destination in Maldives, and Maldives is the first choice if you want to travel go abroad.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tabitha S,

It is truly inspiring to know you had an enjoyable stay with us and you were satisfied with the hospitality and services provided by our teams.

Dalian, China
Reviewed February 21, 2014

First time being in the island of india sea. I love the color here,White sand bule sea and green trees. The fish swimming allover around the water Vila joyfully.
I love the people there, they are very nice. help you check in,Carrie the luggage to you room,and get your breakfast ready as your order. Hotel facilities are complete. We have our pravate swimming pool. We can see the sun rising in the sea when we get up in the morning . We will remember the time we enjoyed in Ayada in the island
Of the India Ocean~

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Miao-heng
Dear Miao-heng ,

Tianjin, China
Reviewed February 21, 2014

From Feb.15 to Feb.19, I took a four-day trip with my friend in Ayada. I have to say I meet a wonderful butler Fayaz. It is he that makes my journey meaningful. He is helpful and friendly. He did me a lot of favor. And in my opinion Ayada is the best hotel in Maldives. The management, decorative style and location are first-ranked. Because it is far away from Male, the water is more clear. So snorkeling is really amazing. In addition, Spa in Ayada is really professional. After a spa, I relax myself totally. Finally, I want to say that although Ayada opened in 2011, it is perfect in all aspects. So if you want to travel in Maldives and hesitate to choose hotels, just choose Ayada. And you will never regret.

Room Tip: sunset ocean suite is better than sunset beach suite. I love to sleep with sea wave sound.